Wednesday, August 3

A Bundle of Joy!!

This post has been repeatedly postponed & it is sacrilege to do so anymore.

So Ladies & Gentlemen,
I would like to introduce you to my new-born niece :

Miss. Ananya Chari

Born on the 26th of April, she is a taurean(Sign : Bull). The personality traits are supposed to be according to the following:
Taureans like to be rooted -- whether it is your environment, work, home or your opinions. Thus you are a picture of stability to some and to others you can be stubborn, with a mind closed to new ideas and a certain unwillingness to change. But it works both ways, you are determined and do not easily buckle under pressure and adversity. You are patient, loyal and caring. Like the bull that represents your zodiac sign, you will be slow to anger but once annoyed, you will rage and turn ferocious.
The saddest part is that I shall not be able to hold her in my arms until the end of next year (most probably), when my sister and her husband come over to India (They are presently in Florida with my parents). More than half of my cousins have seen the child and ME.. Her Mamashri has not his Bhaanji. With all my heart, I curse Kharagpur and its super-tight schedules as the reasons.

Such occasions are one of the few reasons that I never want to settle downhalf the across the globe from my country. This time period of almost 2 years to see her is too much for me to take.

Sniff..Sniff...Sob...Sob...



The little angel sleeps....





























Poses with her Grandfather....


6 comments:

KT said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
KT said...

Hey congrats Sudu!1 you are proud member of Mama club now !! I am a life time member of that too.:)
The pic captioned as the "little angel sleeps" is just too much./..see it again..She is blissfully unaware of the world with (as I see it) a guitar in her hand,see how the left hand n right hand are positioned :)

Sudarshan. A. G. said...

@Phippo

Haha... That was some way of looking at the pic :). And i hope that it shall be so in the future too... Her father(my bro-in-law) has a pretty good musical tradition in his family.

Dipanjan Das said...

good pics. never had this feeling of becoming an uncle :D.

Dipanjan Das said...

new post please

Sudarshan. A. G. said...

@ dd-1: I dub thee honourary uncle of Miss. Ananya Chari.
@dd-2: The post was in draft mode... it is published now