Thursday, November 24

Seven nuggets

Tagged by Chaavi.. who recently turned 21! Happy Birthday!

I found some titles depressing. Like "Seven things i want to do before I die"... made some changes there...


Seven things I want to do in my life:

  1. Buy a house in my native village and make it a retreat
  2. Teach
  3. Run a NGO(not pseudo-socialite types, but touching a few lives)
  4. Organise a complete Family reunion, school reunion........ and hopefully my kgp batch's reunion
  5. Learn to ride a horse and go for a horse-riding jaunt in europe
  6. Learn to fly a plane/glider
  7. Play a musical instrument to my satisfaction

Seven things I can do
  1. Listen
  2. Lie
  3. Work like crazy when required
  4. Sleep like a bum when not required
  5. Finish any book/TV series/Set of movies in one go
  6. Procrastinate endlessly and Plan needlessly
  7. Market/Sell stuff ... (A skill recently discovered)

Seven things I say the most
  1. See... / Dekh...
  2. Aisa kya?
  3. Sahi!
  4. Shit be!
  5. Abe yaar, frust ho raha hoon
  6. Oye, khaane ke liye kuch hai kya?
  7. Chal then...
Seven things I can't do
  1. Keep my room clean
  2. Resist bhaating with friends for many many hours
  3. Diet
  4. Remember birthdays (except a very few)
  5. Flirt
  6. Get a smile off my professor
  7. Understand fashion
Seven things that attract me to the opposite sex
  1. Eyes
  2. Smile
  3. Sensibility
  4. A sense of humour (preferably mine :P)
  5. Poise
  6. Reaction to smaller pleasures in life
  7. Down-to-earth attitude
Seven celebrity crushes
  1. Julia roberts
  2. Preity zinta
  3. Tanushree Dutta
  4. Angelina Jolie
  5. Allison Mack (Chloe sullivan in Smallville)
  6. Keira Knightley
  7. Jessica Lucas (Sue miller in 'Life as we know it')
Seven people I tag
  1. DD (yaar the main post is in draft... will be done this week)
  2. Krishna
  3. KTda
  4. Iyer
  5. Priyanka
  6. Himanshu
  7. Bagru (Saurabh)

Damn!! I thought this would be easy!! :)

4 comments:

Dipanjan Das said...

hmm..end sems ka kya hua?

Sudarshan. A. G. said...

@ chaavi
aahhh but madam, its not a good thing.... but must say, leaves lots of room for day-dreaming :))

@dd
"Arrre yaaar bahut load hai!! 5th yr mein jaake itna endsems ka load".... ka exact opposite :P !!!

Arvind Iyer said...

The NGO thing seems so fake.
Considering the SELFISH lives you/I/we lead, I'd really like to see that happen :)

~Lord Anshul said...

u'd like to ride horse ??:O

i wonder if He makes any horse to carry an elephant..add baby before it..on his back[:D]

~nebula