Saturday, February 25

The BourgeoisBuffoon!

So after many comments on my yesterday's experiment, the common denominator was...

"What a morbid background photograph!"

As I am not in the undertaking business here...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I present to you my original background based on the famous .... nay VERY FAMOUS ... the one and only Calvin and Hobbes a.k.a Spaceman Spiff...

Of course this whole thing based on the amazing basic template designed at BlogspotTemplates, I had fun working on the background image...

Kindly note it has a shaded reading area also! :P :P :P

If any of my juniors is reading this... Get a better hobby... this is how much 'abject joblessness' you will be facing in your final year!

Now all of you can sod off... as I am going to sleep... ZZZzzzzZZZzzzzzzzzzz.......

10 comments:

Psycho McCrazy said...

good photoshopping....

Psycho McCrazy said...

on closer inspection, just a few trifles that methinks will help improve it.

1. Extend the main reading area to the bottom of the image.

2. Make a reading area for the sidebar, a white fade will do. aligned with the top of the current main reading area to the bottom of the page.

Arvind Iyer said...

nice.

sandeep said...

hey cool be!!!

i didn't know u had C&H templates!! otherwise i definately would have had that as mine...

lets have one post on those two philosphers as well

Babska said...

cheers!
finally! i like this :D

Anonymous said...

ur new template gave me a dizzy feeling similar to vertigo.

Anonymous said...

It's great! A neat twining of all the toons. An original background after a long time!

Anonymous said...

thanks..i feel treally good after seeing this..great work da..i told u ,u have the 'designer' thing in u!

Dipanjan Das said...

kaise kiya yeh background?

Sudarshan. A. G. said...

@Psycho: Thank you for the resources! :D

@Iyer: Yes!

@Sandeep: I didn't have them, I made it. Yes... I need to reach higher consciousness to even comment on those two!

@babushka: TY! :D

@ramesh: Wow... Hope ur keyboard is barf-free! :)

@lee: Thank you.

@Kutti: yaya... we'll see...

@dd: used bloggertemplates.com's template and changed the background... :D...